Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning
- Object Recognition and Visual Libraries: Incorporating the latest computer vision APIs such as Amazon Recognition into building more extensible applications such as a Biometric based attendance system which uses facial recognition to identify individuals and a vehicle identification software which can recognize a vehicle and its owner by analyzing its physical image.
- Voice to Text & Natural Language Processing: Building NLP applications which make use of latest services and tools such as Google CNL and Amazon Comprehend to derive meaningful insights on texts and voice inputs.
- Regression and Prediction Models: Using neural networks and deep learning algorithm to record, intercept and predict from the provided information and optimize it for a better understanding.
Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality
- AR: Building user specific and interactive Augmented Reality applications by altering the real-time environment and objects with the help of computer-generated digital information.
- VR: With the help of Virtual Reality we are working towards creating a more structured and interactive computer-simulated environment which can physically train and educate more effectively.
- iWitness: A Blockchain based virtual notary app developed by InApp to enhance transparency in a large enterprise.
- Making use of advanced and latest Blockchain frameworks such as Hyperledger Fabric for our business needs.
- 10 Core Technology Teams
- 250 + Graduate and Post Graduate Computer Scientists and Engineers
- Clients ranging from Fortune 500 requiring mature processes to Startups requiring best of technology
- Excellent Client Relationship: 10 +average client engagements.
- Expert groups : for Project Management, Technology Selection and Advice, Process Management
- Agile, iterative and incremental development; phased delivery
- QA – well defined testing process in place. QA Process starts at the beginning of the project
- Process driven approach