Senior Project Manager
We Believe : Technology Brings Transformative Changes to Business
Some of Our Work
Online hotel booking site that helps for managing the agents, prospects, sales booking and reporting
Virtual Workspace Portal is an online marketplace to sell virtual workspaces in the cloud
iPhone application that allow job seekers to search, view and save jobs.
An app developed for a leading hotel discount program provider.
Mobile extension to CMMS application. Used by field personnel to receive, submit maintenance requests and related information
The app is developed for one of the leading medical devices company in the US to help improve the productivity of their sales team.
A SaaS app developed for the sales team of a leading LED lighting provider
Entertainment and social application for video sequencing and editing
Powerful visual tool for educating consumers on the features and benefits of different HVAC equipment and accessories
Web-based application integrated with Duke’s image repository and implemented with workflows for image purchase
Web-based application for managing work for the customer dealing with sports event and publication.
A web application used to manage the sales activities within a business unit.
Its a new version of the client's distribution software.
A comprehensive work management software to handle and account for client's end-to-end work related activities.
CMMS is a complete maintenance management suite that help schedule, track, and report on maintenance activities.
WebCorp is a portal developed for corporate clients of a Insurance provider.
Web application developed that monitors the quality of individual parts that go into Satellite Launch Vehicles
Traveler’s tool or FEV tool, provides complete insurance information for travelers. It allows user to access to information on medical providers and hospital that come within the provider network.
Gifts On Time is a web-based, “one-stop-shop” for gift giving and gift management meant for businesses and busy professionals
- "I’d like to congratulate everyone at InApp for the completion of our Wireless Warehouse project. This was a very difficult and demanding application that automated every aspect of warehouse management for our clients. The dedication and expertise we received from your team was exceptional. You have shown a great passion for technology and commitment to client projects. I’m very proud of our team work and look forward to continuing with the development of our next ERP system. Thank you!"Robert Catanese
Senior Project Manager
- "We are really grateful for all your wonderful help that InApp provided over the years. We appreciate all the work that you have put into updating and fixing the website. I know you have been putting in a lot of extra time. Please know that your work is directly influencing the lives of thousands of children affected by natural disaster. Thank you very much from the bottom of our hearts, the Happy Hearts Fund team."Olga Nemcova
Director of Operations
- "I cannot express how grateful we are for your continued hard work. The quality of the work you do and the thoughtfulness with which you do it is something we can never thank you for enough. I know that at times we are demanding to work with and I'm sure at times that can be a challenge. Under those circumstances we don't always get the chance to say how much we enjoy working with you and appreciate all you do. We look forward to a continued long and fruitful relationship."Matthew Tonken
Senior Vice President
- “Thanks for all of your good work and dedication in 2012. We delivered many valuable improvements to our customers and laid the foundation for continued acceleration as we enter 2013. I'm very proud of our team and look forward to working with you as we endeavor to build the most useful, usable, and scalable PPM/APM product on the market."Cliff McBride
Senior Vice President
- “Nice work! I hope you guys recognize how awesome you are for being able to work on all the different technologies and platforms. I really appreciate it. I'd like to congratulate each of you on what appears to be a very solid release. There has not been a single support case opened today due to the release, and I have only received positive feedback."Randy Brous
- "Post implementing QC automation tool, we have seen that the number of errors in the inspection reports for both satellite structures PSLV & GSLV has reduced drastically (even to nil), since all the reports are through QC automation system. This has helped us to accelerate the clearance procedure for the structures and with no queries to the work centers. I consider this as great appreciation for the QC automation project."K. S. Narayanan
Group Director, VSSC, ISRO
- “Team – congratulations and many thanks for the successful production releases. Your hard work, long hours and complete dedication to these projects is greatly appreciated. We have delivered significant number of new features along with enhancements to a large number of existing features and bug fixes. We have delivered enhanced security along with several critical bug fixes. We have delivered Unicode support along with several throughput and automation enhancements. These are all significant accomplishments and I thank you and congratulate you for the same.”Sanjay Mehta