At InApp we believe in giving back and getting actively involved with the community we live in. Over the years we have supported many causes for the betterment of our society in our small ways.
CSI – InApp Awards
CSI – InApp Awards was established with the intention to recognize and promote students who demonstrate exceptional talent in developing software applications. For more information visit CSI -InApp Awards website
The Computer Society of India (CSI) is the largest association of information technology professionals in India, with over 1,00,000 members comprising software developers, scientists, academicians, project managers, CIOs, CTOs and IT vendors, among others. The society has 73 chapters all over India. Being closely associated with students, the Society has developed a well-established network of 500 student branches. The purposes of the Society are scientific and educational, directed towards the advancement of the theory and practice of Computer Science & IT.
Humanitarian & Community Benefit Programs
We actively conduct and take part in community benefits & humanitarian programs. Some of these include
- Organizing Tsunami relief activities and Involvement in e-governance initiatives in 2004
- Involvement with ICSF (International Collective in Support of Fishworkers) and UNDP – (United Nations Development Programme) for building web-based IT infrastructure and multimedia based content
- Setting up the NGO Coordination & Resource Centre (NCRC), for coordinating Tsunami relief activity
- Providing monetary help to college students
- Visits to hospitals to help underprivileged patients
- Contributions to orphanages and old age homes
- Participation in blood donation camps
Rice Bucket Challenge
Visiting Children at Carmel Mandiram