A Comprehensive Cloud-based Suite of Sales and Operations Tool for a HVAC Solution Provider
About the Client
Our client is a leader in developing and providing innovative sales, management,
and technology solutions for the HVAC and subcontractor industries. They have
been in business since 1998 and InApp has been working with them from 2003 in
developing various software applications for their different business needs.
- The client’s existing management tool required to be migrated to cloud to enable ease-of-access.
- The existing application also needed to be re-engineered to include additional features and functionalities depending on the current industry standards.
- Since the client was initially using a paper-based process during the HVAC installation, they needed a complete digital transformation of their installation process at the
- The new process and application should reduce the cost of individual transactions and improve the operational efficiency of the sales and managerial staff.
Thank you. InApp does great work which makes us look good. We thank the whole
team at InApp for being part of our success. -President and Co-founder
InApp designed a comprehensive suite of sales and operations solution that met the objectives of automating and streamlining the sales processes for HVAC dealers. It was
designed as a cloud solution that enabled HVAC dealers to perform load calculations, generate proposals, reports and keep track of their tasks. Further, the solution enabled
field technicians to calculate load and generate proposals at remote customer locations. Being a hosted solution, it helped reduce the cost of individual transactions and improve
the operational efficiency of the sales and managerial staff.
The application developed using Microsoft .NET has two parts – Sales Presentation and Estimation (Sales Module) at the front end; and Sales Management and Reporting at the
back end. The Sales Module is used on-site to generate proposals. The Management Module is used by the managers to monitor all sales force activities. Using the touch
display interface provided for the LoadCalc Module, the field force can quickly perform load computations for the homeowners, thereby providing a personalised experience.
The application can also be integrated with an interactive product catalogue called HVAC Showroom which makes this an invaluable tool for salespeople to educate their customers about high-efficiency products.
- The application facilitates the re-engineering of a series of sales force tasks into a comprehensive operational process.
- A comprehensive cloud-based easily accessible multi-tenant application.
- Greater operational visibility into the sales process and better control of sales activities.
- Substantial business benefits through reduced operational costs and increased profit margins.
- Using the newly designed tool, HVAC dealers are able to perform product installation at the customer site without any hassle. The transactions are digitalized and stored for a better understanding of sales and operati
InApp is a software services company operating since 2000. As a world-class business solution provider, we are passionate about technology and building transformative business solutions that empower our clients worldwide, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to SMBs. We take pride in being a technology partner for the long haul, delivering exceptional value to customers through innovation and excellence. We offer an integrated portfolio of software services including Application Services, Software Product Engineering, Disruptive Technology Solutions, DevOps, Mobility Solutions, Independent Testing and more.
Customer Success Stories
Learn how InApp has helped our customers build digital solutions that make an impact.
The Air Cargo complexes at Trivandrum and Calicut Airports in Kerala, India are being managed by the Airports Authority through our client, a Holding company of the Government of Kerala who deals with cargo shipping and its movement across the country as well as internationally.See More
VSSC (Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala is one of the main space research and development establishments of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), focusing on rocket and space vehicles for India’s satellite programme.See More
Based out of Maryland, our client is a pharmaceutical company focused
on the research, development and distribution of novel medicines and
therapies to help improve the lives of people around the world who are
affected by rare & unusual diseases.
The company is a leading technology and service consultant in the US serving numerous clients around the globe for the past 17 years. Their core business is developing enterprise level bespoke applications for large-scale corporations and startups.See More
After successful delivery of the first project phase, the customer signed a multi-year contract with InApp to deliver continuous testing services.See More
Unlock greater success and drive transformation through innovative solutions.
We’d Love To Hear
About Your Project
InApp specializes in full-lifecycle software development
services across a range of industries.