6 Points to Remember Before Deploying a Cloud App
- Evaluate the different ways employees, partners, and customers access information and then map out data access and sharing points.
- Implement during slow periods – If people are focused on completing year-end, mission-critical activities, it wouldn’t be the best time to implement cloud.
- Don’t roll out all features at once – It’s just too much for the end-user to absorb.
- Prepare for change management – Cloud Computing providers typically update their applications a few times a year. A cloud app user should have an update process, test scripts, and a team ready to respond.
- Create a repeatable process for testing and deploying product updates, and don’t rush it.
- Communicate any resulting shifts in job responsibilities.
Have questions? Contact the cloud computing experts at InApp to learn more.