From both a business and an IT perspective, migrating to the cloud is the right move for almost every organization. But it is not something you can do on a lazy Sunday afternoon: it takes thorough preparation and communication and, most importantly, a cloud migration needs to be closely connected to your business strategy. We have listed a few do’s and don’ts as an infographic that will help you get started.
Do’s and Don’t when Migrating to the Cloud
- Share your roadmap
- Check certifications and compliance statements
- Look for a partner who can scale quickly
- Train your people before, during, and after
- Consider changes in architecture
- Don’t forget your current investments
- Don’t plan a ‘big bang’ migration, but take a phased approach
- Don’t simply look at the quoted price, but calculate the complete TCO
- Don’t go at it alone
- Don’t forget the human factor
Need help with Cloud?
Reach us at email@example.com or Contact us