These are the 6 Steps to ensure Security for Cloud Computing
A prescriptive series of steps for cloud customers to evaluate and manage the security of their use of cloud computing services, with the goal of mitigating risk and delivering an appropriate level of support.
- Ensure cloud networks and connections are secure.
- Ensure effective governance, risk, and compliance processes exist.
- Audit operational and business processes
- Ensure proper protection of data and information & enforce privacy policies.
- Assess the security provisions for cloud applications.
- Evaluate security controls on physical infrastructure and facilities.
Need help with Cloud?
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us