- July 2, 2012
- Posted by: InApp
- Category: Independent Software Testing
Frame work is a set of assumptions, concepts & practice that support for automation.
Types of Frameworks
- Test script Modularity Framework
- Test Library Architecture Framework
- Keyword driven Framework
- Data Driven Frame work
- Hybrid Frame works
Test Script Modularity
- Test script modularity frame work requires the creation of small independent scripts that represent modules section & functions of the AUT.
- It divide AUT into procedure & functions.
- Creation of Library files that represents Modules ,Function and section of AUT.
Key word driven
- This framework requires the development of data tables and keywords, independent of the test automation tool used to execute them and the test script code that “drives” the application-under-test and the data.
- Keyword-driven tests look very similar to manual test cases. In a keyword-driven test, the functionality of the application-under-test is documented in a table as well as in step-by-step instructions for each test.
- Input & Output values are read from data files.