- InApp Information Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent.
- We do not track any personal data of visitors, unless or until they give consent.
- This site contains links to other sites, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.
- With your consent, we collect data like your name, email ID, office address (if only it’s publically available on data subject’s website) and contact number.
- The personal data we collect will be used for communication purposes with you and for sending monthly newsletter titled ‘Inspire’.
- Data will be collected only through contact forms on our website (Name, email ID and contact number) and we don’t use any other personally identifiable data tracking mechanism.
- Data we collect will be stored until or unless data subject asks for removal.
- Data subjects have all the rights to request details of data we are holding on them and request to partially or completely remove them.
- You may withdraw consent at any time by sending a mail to us at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org, asking for removing all your personal information we have.
- Non-Personal Information also includes the equipment and communications method that you use to access the internet and the Site.
- We store any information you provide to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- Cookies do not ever give us the access to your computer or to any data about you, other than the information you want to share with us.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies by default, but you can modify your browser settings at any time to decline cookies. However, this may generally decrease your user experience and prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
All your personal information resides behind a firewall, which prevents data loss, misuse or alteration, and access to your personal information is restricted to most of our personnel, except for those who communicate with you directly.