InApp’s preparations for and response to COVID-19
InApp has been monitoring the progress of the Coronavirus outbreak and following advisories and guidelines of local authorities since its commencement in China in December 2019. With the declaration of Covid-19 as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO), we have taken proactive measures to take care of the health, safety and well-being of all our stakeholders.
Though India has not been affected severely, with very few deaths as well as confirmed positives reported so far, the situation could deteriorate in the coming days, despite the robust measures taken by health agencies. On our part, we have created a detailed Business Continuity Plan specifically to handle the COVID-19 situation, which will assist us in serving our clients without any interruption in our business operations and guide us in responding to any escalation in the situation.
We would like to assure our clients that we have taken measures to continue progress on our existing projects, protecting our clients’ assets and providing uninterrupted customer services.
We will keep monitoring the evolving situation and will keep you updated regularly on any further relevant news in this regard.
- Appointment of a Business Continuity Manager
- Invocation of the Business Continuity Plan for COVID-19
- Education of our employees regarding the COVID-19 and related sanitation and precautionary measures
- Creation of communication channels for informing employees of events of concern
- Facilities and infrastructure for working from home
- Identification of critical projects and essential employees needed for uninterrupted work
- Suspension of all planned travel to client locations
Phone No. : +91 9447360988