Experience: 8+ Years
Designation: Inbound Marketing Manager
How would you like the opportunity to lead the team taking InApp’s digital marketing game to the next level? What you do will matter. This is a rare opportunity to get in at the beginning of a major strategic initiative to build a robust, metrics-intensive inbound marketing program, driven by high-quality content. If you’re excited by the thought of being the driving force behind the implementation of cutting-edge digital marketing systems and strategies, then this is the job for you.
We are looking for a data-driven marketing leader to build our marketing engine and own our Inbound pipeline. In collaboration with InApp’s EVP of Global Growth and a cross-functional team, you will be in charge of campaign planning and implementing a comprehensive marketing strategy that attracts site traffic, converts that traffic into leads for the business, and in partnership with sales, nurtures those leads to win new customers. This is a high-impact, results-oriented role, where you will work directly with Sales, executive leaders, and other teams to build marketing infrastructure, oversee content strategy, and develop and manage campaigns.
Successful candidates will have experience building and managing inbound marketing programs that attract qualified audiences to owned properties (marketing website, blog, etc.) as well as deep analytic experience working with tools such as Google Analytics. The right person for this role is a high-energy, focused, and deliberate leader who can work across marketing and sales to achieve the business goal of new customer pipeline growth and closed deals.
- Develop and execute a scalable, integrated Inbound campaign plan which increases conversion and reduces acquisition costs. Lead and manage efforts in content development, web and graphic design, SEO, online advertising, social media marketing, and conversion optimization.
- Working with sales and marketing, closely track, analyze, and report out on our inbound marketing performance across all marketing channels.
- Manage inbound pipeline, from MQL to closed deals.
- Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities, competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms/etc., and use that information to make recommendations on Inbound marketing strategy.
- Lead a cross-functional team, including Demand Generation, SEO, Content Marketing, Marketing Technology, Brand Marketing, and Analytics to guide and execute Inbound marketing strategy
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Own reporting of Inbound metrics.
- 8+ years of experience in relevant marketing functions, at least 3 in a leadership role
- 5+ years of experience configuring and administering marketing automation software (such as HubSpot or Marketo) and customer relationship management software (such as Salesforce.com or SugarCRM)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient at proofreading and editing English copy
- 5+ years of experience working with and or managing creative resources
- Excellent analytical skills
- Power-user of Microsoft Excel
- Strong skills with Google Analytics and SEO tools like SEM Rush, Moz, and SpyFu
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage ambiguity and navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully
Applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR fill out the form: Apply Here