Department: Business Development
Project Location(s): Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Experience: 3-5 Yrs
- Extensive knowledge and experience in writing a business proposal and sales content from scratch, with a clear value articulation and messaging.
- Enhance the existing global proposal support: proposal management, reference database.
- To be the focal point of contact for providing support on documentation for bids.
- Maintain and further develop the reference database + all associated documentation.
- Build a technical proposal template library.
- Responding to RFP/RFI/RFQ/EOI responses by closely working and coordinating with the delivery and sales team.
- Develop focused technical presentations, brochures and case studies based on inputs from sales and practice leaders.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, gather relevant industry/domain/services insights, our capabilities in the area, etc. and create compelling narratives.
- Ability to assess the business opportunity to determine to win chances, identifying the key elements to be addressed to win the deal
- Ability to create good quality case studies, capability presentations, etc. in a very short time.
- Ability to successfully manage the bid end-to-end, tracking and following up multiple threads, ensuring quality and timely submission of response.